GAS BAR ATTENDANT II (PART-TIME) WHEATLAND MALL SSActions
• Provide fuel pump and propane service to customers
• Operate cash register and perform cash-related duties
• Process Lottery Ticket sales and Tobacco products
• Maintain exterior cleanliness including carwash and pump island area
• Maintain stock and cleanliness of sales area including refreshment areas
• Assist in stock control and receiving of merchandise.
• Assist with opening, closing and carwash duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
Previous service station experience is an asset but we are willing to train.
Must have the ability to interact with the public and work well with other team
members. Must be able to work a variety of shifts including: early mornings,
evenings, weekends, and STAT holidays. Will be required to obtain TDG,
WHMIS & Propane Certifications. Position classified as a Safety Sensitive
position therefore is subject to our Alcohol & Substance policy as a condition
of employment. Averages 24-40 hours per week.
For any inquiries into this position please contact Human Resources at: