- Perform bookkeeping duties (process invoices and claims, cut-off duties, filing of
invoices, claims and reports, reporting of discrepancies of purchase orders and
invoicing from suppliers to Building Material Manager).
- Be knowledgeable about products and services offered by Pioneer Co-op, answering
questions, problem solving and following up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist with answering department phone(s)
- Assist with preparing quotes, taking payments and housekeeping.
- Provide a high level of customer service and sales of Building Material products and
service, operate cash register as required, and complete cash reconciliation as
- Perform updating of the special-order section on TRC.
- Actively support keeping Pioneer Co-op's merchandise secure.
Knowledge of building materials is a definite asset. Must have bookkeeping
experience. Must portray strong customer service skills and genuinely enjoy working
with the public. Must have the ability to work efficiently, independently and assume
responsibility. Shifts include days, evenings and weekends. Computer skills
required. Lifting involved.
For any inquiries into this position please contact Human Resources at: