CLERK I (PART-TIME)TOMPKINSActions
1. Providing fuel pump service, ensuring that customer service is our first priority.
2. Process payments and provide checkout service.
3. Maintain stock in convenience store as per standards.
4. Maintain cleanliness of interior and exterior of the facility as per standards.
5. Load merchandise for customers.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to work independently and at a quick pace in a busy environment. Candidate will portray good customer service skills and enjoy working with the public. lifting involved. This position is classified as Safety Sensitive: therefore, it is subject to Pioneer Co-op’s Alcohol & Substance policy as a condition of employment. Must be willing to work all shifts, including weekends. Averages approximately 16-24 hours/ week.
For any inquiries into this position please contact Human Resources at: