GAS BAR ATTENDANT II (PART-TIME) SWIFT CURRENTActions
• Provide fuel pump and propane service to customers
• Operate cash register and perform cash-related duties
• Process Lottery Ticket sales and Tobacco products
• Maintain exterior cleanliness including carwash and pump island area
• Maintain stock and cleanliness of sales area including refreshment areas
• Assist in stock control and receiving of merchandise.
• Assist with opening, closing duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to interact with the public and work well with other team
members. Must be able to work a variety of shifts including early mornings,
evenings, weekends, and some STAT holidays; will be required to obtain
TDG, WHMIS & Propane Certifications. This position is classified as Safety
Sensitive & Alcohol & Substance testing may be required as a condition of
employment. Averages 24-40 hours per week.
For any inquiries into this position please contact Human Resources at: