1. Provide customer service to customers, by assisting customers, and providing
information and product knowledge, which is maintained through being
dependable for all scheduled shifts.
2. To provide a neat, clean and well merchandised sales floor area at all times.
3. Process customer transactions on the point of sales system.
4. To be familiar with and adhere to Pioneer Co-op policies and procedures.
5. To assist in general stock duties, including receiving and pricing of
merchandise and insuring that all overstock is put away and organized in a
neat professional manner.
6. To provide full service fuel pump service.
7. To achieve accurate cash balances and proper handling of cheque cashing
and credit card procedures.
8. Adhere to company loss prevention, security, and safety policies and
1. Able to work a variety of shifts, including Saturday’s
2. A pleasant and out-going personality.
3. Physically able to do heavy lifting.
4. Able to work outdoors.
5. Operate forklift.
6. This position is classified as a Safety Sensitive Position. Therefore, is subject
to our Alcohol and Substance policy as a condition of employment.
For any inquiries into this position please contact Human Resources at: